As team members of an AAHA-accredited practice and as veterinary health experts, we are always vigilant about communicable diseases that can impact pets and their people.
We are continuing curbside appointments for the safety of both you and our staff
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Please remain in your vehicle and call us from the parking lot upon arrival. (610) 298-2520
- Please park in a space that has a numbered traffic cone, and note the number on the cone when you speak to our office.
- A team member will greet you at your car and at this point we ask that you remove your pet from the car so that they can be escorted inside.
- Please wear a mask at all times and abide by social distancing guidelines when possible.
- The doctor and staff will communicate with you via phone throughout the exam as needed.
We require that you wear a mask and maintain social distancing when interacting with our staff for their safety and yours.
Additionally, we are taking extra measures above and beyond our already high standards to help ensure everyone’s safety:
- We are regularly monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal and state/local agencies to follow all recommended protocols.
- We are using medical-grade disinfectants more frequently in high-traffic areas, including, door handles, light switches, faucets, front counters, exam rooms, restrooms, and more.
- In light of social distancing, you may notice us using technology to communicate with you about your pet’s care, including via phone calls, text messaging, and/or video conferencing.
- We are reminding all employees to stay home if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- And we are asking pet owners who have appointments with us and are feeling under the weather to please call our office before coming in so we can determine the best plan.
We look forward to the time that we can welcome our clients back into the practice but until that time we will continue working hard to provide the level of care you expect and deserve.